When Was UFC on ESPN+ 18?
UFC on ESPN+ 18 happened on Saturday 28th September 2019.
Where did UFC on ESPN+ 18 happen?
UFC on ESPN+ 18 took place at Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Who won the main event at UFC on ESPN+ 18?
Jared Cannonier beat Jack Hermansson by knockout in the 2nd round during the main event of UFC on ESPN+ 18.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Middleweight division, which meant the weight limit was 185 pounds (13.2 stone or 83.9 KG).
What were the results at UFC on ESPN+ 18?
At UFC on ESPN+ 18 in the co-main event Mark O Madsen was victorious over Danilo Belluardo with a KO in their Lightweight contest, Gilbert Burns beat Gunnar Nelson on points in a Welterweight bout, Ion Cutelaba defeated Khalil Rountree with a KO at Light Heavyweight, Ovince St. Preux was victorious over Micha Oleksiejczuk with a submission in their Light Heavyweight contest, and Nicolas Dalby beat Alex Oliveira by decision in their Welterweight fight.
Results UFC on ESPN+ 18.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC on ESPN+ 18:
- Jared Cannonier KO 2 vs KO 2 Jack Hermansson (Middleweight)
- Mark O Madsen KO 1 vs KO 1 Danilo Belluardo (Lightweight)
- Gilbert Burns UD 3 vs UD 3 Gunnar Nelson (Welterweight)
- Ion Cutelaba KO 1 vs KO 1 Khalil Rountree (Light Heavyweight)
- Ovince St. Preux Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Micha Oleksiejczuk (Light Heavyweight)
- Nicolas Dalby UD 3 vs UD 3 Alex Oliveira (Welterweight)
Who broadcast UFC on ESPN+ 18?
The event was broadcast in the United States by ESPN+.