Pechanga Arena, San Diego, United States
broadcast start time:
US - N/A / UK - N/A
Chance of winning
Bookmakers made Usman Nurmagomedov a massive favourite against Brent Primus when they square off in their contest on Saturday 7th October 2023 at Bellator 300.
He is currently 1/18 (-1700) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Brent Primus if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Nurmagomedov winning while giving Primus a 11% chance.
Nurmagomedov opened as the favourite at 2/25 (-1200).
Primus opened at 29/4 (+730) which has got wider by -3/4 (+130).
The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 155 pounds (10.85 stones or 70.45 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
This contest is for the Bellator lightweight championship.
Full Bellator 300 Odds
Usman Nurmagomedov is currently 1/18 (-1700) to beat Brent Primus, while Primus is currently 7/1 (+700) to win if you fancy the massive upset.
Cris Cyborg is made a favourite at 1/6 (-590) to come out the victor in a fight against Cat Zingano, while Zingano is currently 18/5 (+360) to win if you fancy the big upset.
Liz Carmouche sits at 1/3 (-300) to win against Ilima Lei Macfarlane, while Macfarlane is currently 2/1 (+200) to win if you fancy the upset.
Lorrany Santos is marked at 7/10 (-140) to be victorious against Jackie Cataline, while Cataline is currently 11/10 (+110) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Dmytrii Hrytsenko is currently 3/5 (-170) to defeat Justin Montalvo, while Montalvo is currently 6/5 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Bryce Meredith is made a favourite at 1/14 (-1400) to beat Miguel Peimbert, while Peimbert is currently 6/1 (+600) to win if you fancy the massive upset.
Bobby Seronio III sits at 2/11 (-560) to come out the victor in a fight against Alberto Garcia, while Garcia is currently 7/2 (+350) to win if you fancy the big upset.
Sara McMann is marked at 4/9 (-230) to win against Leah McCourt, while McCourt is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Jesse Roberts is currently 1/2 (-200) to be victorious against Sergio Cossio, while Cossio is currently 6/4 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Kai Kamaka III is made a favourite at 8/11 (-140) to defeat Henry Corrales, while Corrales is currently 21/20 (+100) to win if you fancy the slight upset.
Slim Trabelsi sits at 4/7 (-180) to beat Davion Franklin, while Franklin is currently 13/10 (+130) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov is marked at 4/9 (-230) to come out the victor in a fight against Maciej Rozanski, while Rozanski is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Mukhamed Berkhamov is currently 2/7 (-340) to win against Herman Terrado, while Terrado is currently 12/5 (+240) to win if you fancy the upset.
Grant Neal is made a favourite at 17/40 (-230) to be victorious against Romero Cotton, while Cotton is currently 17/10 (+170) to win if you fancy the upset.
Jena Bishop sits at 4/11 (-280) to defeat Ilara Joanne, while Joanne is currently 2/1 (+200) to win if you fancy the upset.
Josh Hokit is marked at 1/10 (-1000) to beat Spencer Smith, while Smith is currently 5/1 (+500) to win if you fancy the big upset.
Nurmagomedov vs Primus Head To Head
Usman Nurmagomedov steps into the octagon with an undefeated record of 17 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 6 by submission.
Brent Primus will make his way to the cage with a record of 12 wins, 3 loses and 0 draws, with 2 of those wins by knock out and 6 by submission.
The stats suggest Nurmagomedov has a large advantage in power over Primus, boasting at 47% knock out percentage over Primus' 17%.
Usman Nurmagomedov is the younger man by 13 years, at 25 years old.
Nurmagomedov has a height advantage of 1 inch over Primus. Despite this, Primus has 1-inch reach advantage.
Nurmagomedov is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 2 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 6 year and 6 months later than Primus, whose first professional fight was in 2010. He has fought 4 less professional rounds, 28 to Primus' 32.
Nurmagomedov vs Primus betting form
Nurmagomedov remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 1 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he defeated Benson Henderson at Bellator 292 on 10th March 2023 by in the 1st round in their Bellator Lightweight championship fight at SAP Center, San Jose, United States.
Previous to that, he had defeated Patricky Pitbull at Bellator 288 on 18th November 2022 by unanimous decision in their Bellator Lightweight championship fight at Wintrust Arena, Chicago.
Going into that contest, he had beat Chris Gonzalez at Bellator MMA on 22nd July 2022 by unanimous decision in the 1st round at Emerald Queen Casino and Hotel, Tacoma.
Before that, he had won against Patrik Pietila at Bellator MMA on 23rd October 2021 by unanimous decision in the 1st round at VTB Arena, Moscow, Russia.
He had beat Manny Muro at Bellator 263 on 31st July 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at The Forum, Inglewood, United States.
Brent Primus has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he defeated Mansour Barnaoui at Bellator MMA Paris on 12th May 2023 by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest at Accor Arena, Paris, France.
Previous to that, he had been beaten by Alexander Shabliy at Bellator 282 on 24th June 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round at Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, United States.
Going into that contest, he had defeated Benson Henderson at Bellator 266 on 16th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Footprint Center, Phoenix.
Before that, he had lost to Islam Mamedov at Bellator 263 on 31st July 2021 by split decision in their 3 round contest at The Forum, Inglewood.
He had won against Chris Bungard at Bellator 240 on 22nd February 2020 by submission in the 1st round at 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland.
Who's been more active?
In terms of recent activity, Usman Nurmagomedov has been fighting more than Brent Primus.
Usman Nurmagomedov last fought 6 months and 23 days ago, while Brent Primus' last outing was 4 months and 21 days ago.
Nurmagomedov's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 2 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 7 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 9 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 1.8 rounds on average.
Primus' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 14 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.8 rounds on average.
|Fight||Fight Date||Fighter 1||Fighter 1 Winning Odds||Fighter 2||Fighter 2 Winning Odds|
|Nurmagomedov vs Primus||Saturday, 7 October 2023||Usman Nurmagomedov||1/18(-1700)||Brent Primus||7/1(+700)|
|Cyborg vs Zingano||Saturday, 7 October 2023||Cris Cyborg||1/6(-590)||Cat Zingano||18/5(+360)|
|Carmouche vs Macfarlane||Saturday, 7 October 2023||Liz Carmouche||1/3(-300)||Ilima Lei Macfarlane||2/1(+200)|