Jul 28 2024
Sunday

Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan

3 rounds contest
@ Featherweight
17-3-0

Walks out:

TBA ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

2-3-0

Contest odds

Asakura 4/7 (-180)
Hiramoto 13/10 (+130)

Chance of winning

59.43% 40.57%

The tape

32
Age
26
5' 10" / 177 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SUB 1UD 3UD 3UD 3SUB 2
Form
UD 3SD 3UD 3SD 3UD 3
17
Wins
2
8
By KO
0
47
KO%
0
3
Losses
3
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2012
Debut
2020
44
Pro rounds
14

Current rankings @ Featherweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

Super RIZIN 3 betting preview

Bookmakers made Mikuru Asakura a favourite against Ren Hiramoto when they face off in their fight on Sunday 28th July 2024 at Super RIZIN 3.

He is currently 4/7 (-180) to win the fight outright, while you can get 13/10 (+130) on Ren Hiramoto if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 60% chance of Asakura winning while giving Hiramoto a 40% chance.

Asakura opened as the favourite at 4/7 (-180).

Hiramoto opened at 13/10 (+130).

The fight is scheduled for 3 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 145 pounds (10.15 stones or 65.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Full Super RIZIN 3 Odds

Main Event

Mikuru Asakura is currently 4/7 (-180) to beat Ren Hiramoto, while Hiramoto is currently 13/10 (+130) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Main Card

Makoto Takahashi is made a favourite at 4/6 (-150) to come out the victor in a fight against Hiromasa Ougikubo, while Ougikubo is currently 11/10 (+110) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Koji Tanaka sits at 8/15 (-190) to win against Ryusei Ashizawa, while Ashizawa is currently 7/5 (+140) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Rena Kubota is marked at 1/8 (-770) to be victorious against Kate Oyama, while Oyama is currently 9/2 (+450) to win if you fancy the big upset.

Kazumasa Majima is currently 8/13 (-160) to defeat Suguru Nii, while Nii is currently 6/5 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Asakura vs Hiramoto Head To Head

Mikuru Asakura steps into the octagon with a record of 17 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 1 by submission.

Ren Hiramoto will make his way to the cage with a record of 2 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws.

The stats suggest Asakura has a massive power advantage over Hiramoto, boasting a 47% knock out percentage over Hiramoto's 0%.

Mikuru Asakura is the older man by 6 years, at 32 years old.

Asakura has a height advantage of 2 inches over Hiramoto.

Asakura is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 15 more fights, and made his debut in 2012, 8 years and 3 months earlier than Hiramoto, whose first professional fight was in 2020. He has fought 30 more professional rounds, 44 to Hiramoto's 14.

Asakura vs Hiramoto betting form

Mikuru Asakura has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Vugar Kyaramov at Super RIZIN 2 on 30th July 2023 by submission in the 1st round at Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan.

Previous to that, he had won against Juntaro Ushiku at RIZIN LANDMARK 5 in YOYOGI on 30th April 2023 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Yoyogi National Stadium, Shibuya.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Yutaka Saito at RIZIN 33 on 31st December 2021 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Saitama Super Arena(さいたまスーパーアリーナ), Saitama.

Before that, he had defeated Kyohei Hagiwara at RIZIN LANDMARK Vol.1 on 2nd October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest.

He had been beaten by Kleber Koike Erbst at RIZIN 28 on 13th June 2021 by submission in the 2nd round at Tokyo Dome(東京ドーム), Bunkyo, Japan.

Ren Hiramoto has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against YA-MAN at RIZIN 45 on 31st December 2023 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan.

Previous to that, he had been defeated by Yutaka Saito at RIZIN LANDMARK 5 in YOYOGI on 30th April 2023 by split decision in their 3 round contest at Yoyogi National Stadium, Shibuya.

Going into that contest, he had won against Satoshi Yamasu at RIZIN LANDMARK Vol.4 on 6th November 2022 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Dolphins Arena, Nagoya.

Before that, he had beaten Hiroaki Suzuki at RIZIN 36 on 2nd July 2022 by split decision in their 3 round contest at Okinawa Arena, Okinawa.

He had lost to Chihiro Suzuki at RIZIN LANDMARK Vol.2 on 6th March 2022 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest in the United States.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Ren Hiramoto has been fighting more than Mikuru Asakura.

Mikuru Asakura last fought 11 months and 17 days ago, while Ren Hiramoto's last outing was 6 months and 16 days ago.

Asakura's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 1 month and 4 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 14 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 12 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.4 rounds on average.

Hiramoto's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 15 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3 rounds on average.

Asakura vs Hiramoto Odds History

All Betting Markets

Japan flag
Japan flag
Mikuru Asakura
Asakura
vs
Hiramoto
Ren Hiramoto
3 rounds @ Featherweight
Winner
Main Card
Japan flag
Japan flag
Hiromasa Ougikubo
Ougikubo
vs
Takahashi
Makoto Takahashi
3 rounds @ Flyweight
Winner
Japan flag
Japan flag
Ryusei Ashizawa
Ashizawa
vs
Tanaka
Koji Tanaka
3 rounds @ Bantamweight
Winner
Japan flag
Japan flag
Rena Kubota
Kubota
vs
Oyama
Kate Oyama
3 rounds @ Women’s Atomweight
Winner
Japan flag
Japan flag
Suguru Nii
Nii
vs
Majima
Kazumasa Majima
3 rounds @ Featherweight
Winner

All Super RIZIN 3 odds

Super RIZIN 3 Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Asakura vs HiramotoSunday, 28 July 2024Mikuru Asakura4/7(-180)Ren Hiramoto13/10(+130)
Ougikubo vs ShinryuSunday, 28 July 2024Hiromasa Ougikubo11/10(+110)Makoto Takahashi4/6(-150)
Ashizawa vs TanakaSunday, 28 July 2024Ryusei Ashizawa7/5(+140)Koji Tanaka8/15(-190)
Kubota vs OyamaSunday, 28 July 2024Rena Kubota1/8(-770)Kate Oyama9/2(+450)
Nii vs MajimaSunday, 28 July 2024Suguru Nii6/5(+120)Kazumasa Majima8/13(-160)