Jan 21 2023
Saturday

Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

5 rounds contest
@ Flyweight
21-2-1

Walks out:

TBA ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

20-6-2

Contest odds

Figueiredo 4/5 (-130)
Moreno 10/11 (-110)

Chance of winning

51.48% 48.52%

The tape

34
Age
28
5' 5" / 165 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
68.1" / 173 cm
Reach
70.1" / 178 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 5SUB 3MD 5SUB 1SUB 1
Form
KO 3UD 5SUB 3MD 5SD 3
21
Wins
20
9
By KO
4
43
KO%
20
2
Losses
6
0
Stopped
0
1
Draws
2
2012
Debut
2011
48
Pro rounds
73

Current rankings @ Flyweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

UFC 283 betting preview

Bookmakers made Deiveson Figueiredo a slight favourite against Brandon Moreno when they face off in their fight on Saturday 21st January 2023 at UFC 283.

He is currently 4/5 (-130) to win the fight outright, while you can get 10/11 (-110) on Brandon Moreno if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 52% chance of Figueiredo winning while giving Moreno a 48% chance.

Figueiredo opened as the favourite at 20/21 (-110) however, that price has now got wider by -17/20 (+120).

Moreno opened at 4/5 (-130) which has shorten by -111/100 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Flyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 125 pounds (8.75 stones or 56.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the UFC flyweight championship.

Full UFC 283 Odds

Main Events

Deiveson Figueiredo is currently 4/5 (-130) to beat Brandon Moreno, while Moreno is currently 10/11 (-110) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Figueiredo vs Moreno IV Head To Head

Deiveson Figueiredo steps into the octagon with a record of 21 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 8 by submission.

Brandon Moreno will make his way to the cage with a record of 20 wins, 6 loses and 2 draws, with 4 of those wins by knock out and 11 by submission.

The stats suggest Figueiredo has a large advantage in power over Moreno, boasting at 43% knock out percentage over Moreno's 20%.

Deiveson Figueiredo is the older man by 6 years, at 34 years old.

Moreno has a height advantage of 2 inches over Figueiredo. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Figueiredo is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 4 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2012, 9 months later than Moreno, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 25 less professional rounds, 48 to Moreno's 73.

Figueiredo vs Moreno IV betting form

Deiveson Figueiredo has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Brandon Moreno at UFC 270 on 22nd January 2022 by unanimous decision in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at Honda Center, Anaheim, United States.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Brandon Moreno at UFC 263 on 12th June 2021 by unanimous decision in the 3rd round in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at Gila River Arena, Glendale.

Going into that contest, he had drawn with Brandon Moreno at UFC 256 on 12th December 2020 by majority draw in their 5 round contest in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

Before that, he had defeated Alex Perez at UFC 255 on 21st November 2020 by majority draw in the 1st round in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

He had beat Joseph Benavidez at UFC Fight Island 2 on 18th July 2020 by majority draw in the 1st round in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at UFC Fight Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Moreno has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he won against Kai Kara France at UFC 277 on 30th July 2022 by knockout in the 3rd round in their UFC Interim Flyweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York City, United States.

Previous to that, he had lost to Deiveson Figueiredo at UFC 270 on 22nd January 2022 by unanimous decision in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at Honda Center, Anaheim.

Going into that contest, he had won against Deiveson Figueiredo at UFC 263 on 12th June 2021 by submission in the 3rd round in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at Gila River Arena, Glendale.

Before that, he had drawn with Deiveson Figueiredo at UFC 256 on 12th December 2020 by majority draw in their 5 round contest in their UFC Flyweight championship fight at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

He had drawn with Askar Askarov at UFC on ESPN+ 17 on 21st September 2019 by split draw in their 3 round contest at Arena Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Deiveson Figueiredo has been fighting more than Brandon Moreno.

Deiveson Figueiredo last fought 10 months and 3 days ago, while Brandon Moreno's last outing was 3 months and 26 days ago.

Figueiredo's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 7 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 15 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3 rounds on average.

Moreno's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 2 months and 4 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 20 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 19 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.8 rounds on average.

Figueiredo vs Moreno IV Odds History

We don't have any odds history for these fighters.

All Betting Markets

All UFC 283 odds

UFC 283 Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Figueiredo vs Moreno IVSaturday, 21 January 2023Deiveson Figueiredo4/5(-130)Brandon Moreno10/11(-110)