T-Mobile Center, Kansas City, United States
broadcast start time:
US - N/A / UK - N/A
Chance of winning
UFC Fight Night – Holloway vs. Allen betting preview
Bookmakers made Max Holloway a favourite against Arnold Allen when they square off in their contest on Saturday 15th April 2023 at UFC Fight Night – Holloway vs. Allen.
He is currently 8/13 (-160) to win the contest outright, while you can get 5/4 (+130) on Arnold Allen if you fancy the small upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 59% chance of Holloway winning while giving Allen a 41% chance.
Holloway opened as the favourite at 31/50 (-160).
Allen opened at 13/10 (+130) which has got wider by -19/20 (+110).
The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 145 pounds (10.15 stones or 65.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Full UFC Fight Night – Holloway vs. Allen Odds
Max Holloway is currently 8/13 (-160) to beat Arnold Allen, while Allen is currently 5/4 (+130) to win if you fancy the small upset.
Holloway vs Allen Head To Head
Max Holloway steps into the octagon with a record of 23 wins, 7 loses and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 2 by submission.
Arnold Allen will make his way to the cage with a record of 19 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 7 of those wins by knock out and 4 by submission.
The stats suggest Holloway has a slight advantage in power over Allen, with a 43% knock out percentage over Allen's 37%.
Max Holloway is the older man by 2 years, at 31 years old.
Holloway has a height advantage of 3 inches over Allen. Despite this, Allen has 1-inch reach advantage.
Holloway is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 10 more fights, and made his debut in 2010, 1 year and 6 months earlier than Allen, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 50 more professional rounds, 97 to Allen's 47.
Holloway vs Allen betting form
Max Holloway has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents.
In his last fight, he lost to Alexander Volkanovski at UFC 276 on 2nd July 2022 by unanimous decision in their UFC Featherweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.
Previous to that, he had defeated Yair Rodriguez at UFC Vegas 42 on 13th November 2021 by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.
Going into that contest, he had beat Calvin Kattar at UFC on ABC 1 on 16th January 2021 by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Before that, he had been beaten by Alexander Volkanovski at UFC 251 on 11th July 2020 by split decision in their UFC Featherweight championship fight at UFC Fight Island, Abu Dhabi.
He had lost to Alexander Volkanovski at UFC 245 on 14th December 2019 by unanimous decision in their UFC Featherweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.
Who's been more active?
Holloway's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 3 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 27 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 25 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5 rounds on average.
Allen's last 4 fights have come over a period of 6 years and 5 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 6 months and 3 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 9 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.3 rounds on average.
Holloway vs Allen Odds History
All Betting Markets
All UFC Fight Night – Holloway vs. Allen odds
|Fight||Fight Date||Fighter 1||Fighter 1 Winning Odds||Fighter 2||Fighter 2 Winning Odds|
|Holloway vs Allen||Saturday, 15 April 2023||Max Holloway||8/13(-160)||Arnold Allen||5/4(+130)|