Jul 20 2024
Saturday

UFC Apex, Las Vegas, United States

5 rounds contest
@ Women’s Strawweight
14-3-1

Walks out:

2024-07-21T02:10:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

20-3-0

Contest odds

Lemos 59/50 (+120)
Jandiroba 4/6 (-150)

Chance of winning

43.38% 56.62%

The tape

37
Age
36
5' 4" / 163 cm
Height
5' 3" / 160 cm
65" / 165 cm
Reach
64.2" / 163 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 3UD 5KO 3SUB 2SUB 1
Form
UD 3UD 3UD 3UD 3KO 2
14
Wins
20
8
By KO
1
57
KO%
5
3
Losses
3
1
Stopped
0
1
Draws
0
2014
Debut
2013
36
Pro rounds
50

Current rankings @ Women’s Strawweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Jandiroba betting preview

Bookmakers made Virna Jandiroba a favourite against Amanda Lemos when they meet in their bout on Saturday 20th July 2024 at UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Jandiroba.

She is currently 4/6 (-150) to win the bout outright, while you can get 59/50 (+120) on Amanda Lemos if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 57% chance of Jandiroba winning while giving Lemos a 43% chance.

Jandiroba opened as the favourite at 4/6 (-150).

Lemos opened at 11/10 (+110) which has shorten by -27/25 (+90).

The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Women’s Strawweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 115 pounds (8.05 stones or 52.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Full UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Jandiroba Odds

Main Event

Virna Jandiroba is currently 4/6 (-150) to beat Amanda Lemos, while Lemos is currently 59/50 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Main Card

Kaynan Kruschewsky is made a favourite at 3/5 (-170) to come out the victor in a fight against Kurt Holobaugh, while Holobaugh is currently 13/10 (+130) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Bill Algeo sits at 3/5 (-170) to win against Doo Ho Choi, while Choi is currently 13/10 (+130) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Jun Yong Park is marked at 4/7 (-180) to be victorious against Brad Tavares, while Tavares is currently 11/8 (+140) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Steve Garcia is currently 4/6 (-150) to defeat Seung Woo Choi, while Choi is currently 59/50 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Prelims

Loik Radzhabov is made a favourite at 13/20 (-150) to beat Trey Ogden, while Ogden is currently 6/5 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Jeong Yeong Lee sits at 4/9 (-230) to come out the victor in a fight against Hyder Amil, while Amil is currently 7/4 (+180) to win if you fancy the upset.

Cody Gibson is marked at 4/11 (-280) to win against Brian Kelleher, while Kelleher is currently 41/20 (+200) to win if you fancy the upset.

Mohammed Usman is currently 4/6 (-150) to be victorious against Thomas Petersen, while Petersen is currently 6/5 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Miranda Maverick is made a favourite at 13/25 (-190) to defeat Dione Barbosa, while Barbosa is currently 31/20 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Lemos vs Jandiroba Head To Head

Amanda Lemos steps into the octagon with a record of 14 wins, 3 losses and 1 draw, 8 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 3 by submission.

Virna Jandiroba will make her way to the cage with a record of 20 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, 1 of those win coming by knock out and 13 by submission.

The stats suggest Lemos has a massive power advantage over Jandiroba, boasting a 57% knock out percentage over Jandiroba's 5%.

Amanda Lemos is the older woman by 1 year, at 37 years old.

Lemos has a height advantage of 1 inch over Jandiroba. This also extends to a 1-inch reach advantage.

Lemos is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 5 fewer fights, and made her debut in 2014, 1 year and 1 month later than Jandiroba, whose first professional fight was in 2013. She has fought 14 less professional rounds, 36 to Jandiroba's 50.

Lemos vs Jandiroba betting form

Lemos has beaten 3 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going to the judges twice.

In her last fight, she won against Mackenzie Dern at UFC 298 on 17th February 2024 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Honda Center, Anaheim, United States.

Previous to that, she had lost to Weili Zhang at UFC 292 on 19th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their UFC Women’s Strawweight championship fight at TD Garden, Boston.

Going into that contest, she had beaten Marina Rodriguez at UFC Fight Night: Mitchell vs. Evloev on 5th November 2022 by knockout in the 3rd round at UFC Apex, Las Vegas.

Before that, she had defeated Michelle Waterson-Gomez at UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Rodriguez on 16th July 2022 by submission in the 2nd round at UBS Arena, Long Island, New York.

She had been beaten by Jessica Andrade at UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Andrade on 23rd April 2022 by submission in the 1st round at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

Jandiroba has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance 3 times.

In her last fight, she won against Lupita Godinez at UFC Fight Night: Blanchfield vs. Fiorot on 30th March 2024 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, United States.

Previous to that, she had won against Marina Rodriguez at UFC 288 on 6th May 2023 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Prudential Center, Newark.

Going into that contest, she had beaten Angela Hill at UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Rakić on 14th May 2022 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

Before that, she had been defeated by Amanda Ribas at UFC 267 on 30th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest.

She had defeated Kanako Murata at UFC Vegas 29 on 19th June 2021 by knockout in the 2nd round in the United States.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Amanda Lemos has been fighting more than Virna Jandiroba.

Amanda Lemos last fought 4 months and 22 days ago, while Virna Jandiroba's last outing was 3 months and 9 days ago.

Lemos' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 16 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 5 months and 10 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 14 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.8 rounds on average.

Jandiroba's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 20 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 7 months and 11 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 14 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Lemos vs Jandiroba Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to walk out at around 2:10 AM UTC , which is 10:10 PM EST or 7:10 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 3:10 AM BST in the UK.

Lemos vs Jandiroba Odds History

All Betting Markets

All UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Jandiroba odds

UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Jandiroba Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Lemos vs JandirobaSaturday, 20 July 2024Amanda Lemos59/50(+120)Virna Jandiroba4/6(-150)
Holobaugh vs KruschewskySaturday, 20 July 2024Kurt Holobaugh13/10(+130)Kaynan Kruschewsky3/5(-170)
Choi vs AlgeoSaturday, 20 July 2024Doo Ho Choi13/10(+130)Bill Algeo3/5(-170)
Tavares vs ParkSaturday, 20 July 2024Brad Tavares11/8(+140)Jun Yong Park4/7(-180)
Garcia vs ChoiSaturday, 20 July 2024Steve Garcia4/6(-150)Seung Woo Choi59/50(+120)