Bellator 248 Report
When Was Bellator 248?
Bellator 248 happened on Saturday 10th October 2020.
Where did Bellator 248 happen?
Bellator 248 took place at Accor Arena, Paris, France.
Who won the main event at Bellator 248?
Timothy Johnson beat Cheick Kongo by split decision in their 3 round contest during the main event of Bellator 248.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Timothy Johnson.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 3 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which meant there was no weight limit.
What were the results at Bellator 248?
At Bellator 248 in the co-main event Michael Page was victorious over Ross Houston by decision in their 175 Catchweight contest, Saul Rogers beat Arbi Mezhidov with a submission in a Featherweight bout, Yves Landu defeated Terry Brazier with a KO at Lightweight, Fabacary Diatta was victorious over Dominique Wooding on points in their Featherweight contest, Lucie Bertaud beat Maguy Berchel by decision in their Women’s Flyweight fight, Ciaran Clarke defeated Jean N Doye on points in a Featherweight bout, Oliver Enkamp was victorious over Emmanuel Dawa by submission at Welterweight, Alan Omer beat Ryan Scope by knockout, and Mads Burnell defeated Darko Banovi with a KO in their Featherweight fight.
Results Bellator 248.
These are the fight results from the main card of Bellator 248:
- Timothy Johnson SD 3 vs SD 3 Cheick Kongo (Heavyweight)
- Michael Page UD 3 vs UD 3 Ross Houston (175 Catchweight)
- Saul Rogers Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Arbi Mezhidov (Featherweight)
- Yves Landu KO 1 vs KO 1 Terry Brazier (Lightweight)
- Fabacary Diatta UD 3 vs UD 3 Dominique Wooding (Featherweight)
- Lucie Bertaud UD 3 vs UD 3 Maguy Berchel (Women’s Flyweight)
- Ciaran Clarke UD 3 vs UD 3 Jean N Doye (Featherweight)
- Oliver Enkamp Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Emmanuel Dawa (Welterweight)
- Alan Omer KO 1 vs KO 1 Ryan Scope (Bellator 248)
- Mads Burnell KO 1 vs KO 1 Darko Banovi (Featherweight)
Who broadcast Bellator 248?
The event was broadcast in the United States by CBS Sports Network.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.