Belts on The Line
BFL 76 Report
When Was BFL 76?
BFL 76 happened on Thursday 30th March 2023.
Where did BFL 76 happen?
BFL 76 took place at Harbour Convention Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Who won the main event at BFL 76?
Jared Revel beat Jesse Taylor by submission in the 1st round during the main event of BFL 76.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Middleweight division, which meant the weight limit was 185 pounds (13.2 stone or 83.9 KG).
What were the results at BFL 76?
At BFL 76 in the co-main event Mateo Vogel was victorious over Drew Brokenshire by submission in their Featherweight contest, Navid Zanganeh lost to Xavier Nash on points in a Lightweight bout, Saeid Mirzaei was overcome by Rodrigo Sezinando with a KO at Middleweight, Dario Sinagoga was defeated by Ash Mashreghi by knockout in their Welterweight contest, Ali Wasuk beat Mitch Strazzella by submission in their Bantamweight fight, Josh Kwiatkowski defeated JT Donaldson on points in a Featherweight bout, Alana Cook was defeated by Jackie MacLean by decision at Bantamweight, and Ian Masloff lost to Raphael Ouellet with a submission in their Featherweight contest.
Results BFL 76.
These are the fight results from the main card of BFL 76:
- Jared Revel Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Jesse Taylor (Middleweight)
- Mateo Vogel Sub 3 vs Sub 3 Drew Brokenshire (Featherweight)
- Navid Zanganeh SD 5 vs SD 5 Xavier Nash (Lightweight)
- Saeid Mirzaei KO 2 vs KO 2 Rodrigo Sezinando (Middleweight)
- Dario Sinagoga KO 1 vs KO 1 Ash Mashreghi (Welterweight)
- Ali Wasuk Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Mitch Strazzella (Bantamweight)
- Josh Kwiatkowski SD 3 vs SD 3 JT Donaldson (Featherweight)
- Alana Cook UD 3 vs UD 3 Jackie MacLean (Bantamweight)
- Ian Masloff Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Raphael Ouellet (Featherweight)
Who broadcast BFL 76?
In the US, the UFC Fight Pass show was expected to begin at 10:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM PST. In the UK, the UFC Fight Pass UK broadcast of the card was expected to start at 3:30 AM (BTS).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.