When Was Cage Warriors 139?
Cage Warriors 139 happened on Friday 10th June 2022.
Where did Cage Warriors 139 happen?
Cage Warriors 139 took place at Humphreys By The Bay, San Diego, California, United States.
Who won the main event at Cage Warriors 139?
Jordan Bailey beat Alex Trinidad by submission in the 1st round during the main event of Cage Warriors 139.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 3 rounds in the Lightweight division, which meant the weight limit was 155 pounds (11.1 stone or 70.3 KG).
What were the results at Cage Warriors 139?
At Cage Warriors 139 Armando Murillo Jr. lost to Elijah Harris with a submission in a Light Heavyweight bout, Cesar Gonzalez was overcome by James Lynch with a KO at Lightweight, James Settle was defeated by Junior Cortez on points in their Bantamweight contest, Chasen Blair beat Kona Oliveira with a KO in their Welterweight fight, and Elijah Leggett defeated Brandon Laroco on points in a Featherweight bout.
Also, on the prelim card Roberto Hernandez beat Michael O’Leary by knockout in a Featherweight bout, Hakaraia Wilson was overcome by Tyler Escoto by decision at Welterweight, John Andrus was defeated by David Lopez by knockout in their Flyweight contest, and Albert Lee lost to Bill Wilson with a KO in their Lightweight fight.
Results Cage Warriors 139.
These are the fight results from the main card of Cage Warriors 139:
- Jordan Bailey Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Alex Trinidad (Lightweight)
- Armando Murillo Jr. Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Elijah Harris (Light Heavyweight)
- Cesar Gonzalez KO 1 vs KO 1 James Lynch (Lightweight)
- James Settle UD 3 vs UD 3 Junior Cortez (Bantamweight)
- Chasen Blair KO 2 vs KO 2 Kona Oliveira (Welterweight)
- Elijah Leggett UD 3 vs UD 3 Brandon Laroco (Featherweight)
- Roberto Hernandez KO 1 vs KO 1 Michael O’Leary (Featherweight)
- Hakaraia Wilson SD 3 vs SD 3 Tyler Escoto (Welterweight)
- John Andrus KO 1 vs KO 1 David Lopez (Flyweight)
- Albert Lee KO 2 vs KO 2 Bill Wilson (Lightweight)