When Was Cage Warriors 151?
Cage Warriors 151 happened on Friday 24th March 2023.
Where did Cage Warriors 151 happen?
Cage Warriors 151 took place at BT Sports Studio, London, United Kingdom.
Who won the main event at Cage Warriors 151?
Mick Stanton beat Will Currie by during the main event of Cage Warriors 151.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Mick Stanton.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Middleweight division, which meant the weight limit was 185 pounds (13.2 stone or 83.9 KG).
What were the results at Cage Warriors 151?
At Cage Warriors 151 in the co-main event Steve Aimable was defeated by Alberth Dias by decision in their Featherweight contest, Agy Sardari beat Samuel Blasco on points in a Lightweight bout, Stipe Brcic was overcome by Jhonata Silva with a KO at Flyweight, and Michael Tchamou was defeated by Naglis Kanisauskas with a submission in their Middleweight contest.
Also, on the prelim card Matthew Byfield beat Prince McLean with a submission in a Light Heavyweight bout, Guilherme Cadena was overcome by Matthew Bonner with a KO at Middleweight, Kiru Singh Sahota was defeated by Shawn Marcos Claudina Da Silva by knockout in their Flyweight contest, Ander Sanchez beat Ryan Hewitt by submission in their Flyweight fight, and Sam Kelly defeated Pav Sahota by knockout in a Bantamweight bout.
Results Cage Warriors 151.
These are the fight results from the main card of Cage Warriors 151:
- Mick Stanton Dec 5 vs Dec 5 Will Currie (Middleweight)
- Steve Aimable Dec 3 vs Dec 3 Alberth Dias (Featherweight)
- Agy Sardari Dec 3 vs Dec 3 Samuel Blasco (Lightweight)
- Stipe Brcic KO 3 vs KO 3 Jhonata Silva (Flyweight)
- Michael Tchamou Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Naglis Kanisauskas (Middleweight)
- Matthew Byfield Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Prince McLean (Light Heavyweight)
- Guilherme Cadena KO 2 vs KO 2 Matthew Bonner (Middleweight)
- Kiru Singh Sahota KO 2 vs KO 2 Shawn Marcos Claudina Da Silva (Flyweight)
- Ander Sanchez Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Ryan Hewitt (Flyweight)
- Sam Kelly KO 1 vs KO 1 Pav Sahota (Bantamweight)