Belts on The Line
When Was LFA 119?
LFA 119 happened on Friday 3rd December 2021.
Where did LFA 119 happen?
LFA 119 took place at Arizona Federal Theatre, Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
Who won the main event at LFA 119?
Joshua Silveira beat Jared Revel by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest during the main event of LFA 119.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Joshua Silveira.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Middleweight division, which meant the weight limit was 185 pounds (13.2 stone or 83.9 KG).
What were the results at LFA 119?
At LFA 119 in the co-main event Richard Palencia was victorious over Allan Begosso by decision in their Bantamweight contest, Clayton Carpenter beat Rodney Kealohi by knockout in a Flyweight bout, Dorian Ramos defeated Isaac Thomson with a KO at Featherweight, Chris Renteria was defeated by Austin Wourms with a submission in their Lightweight contest, and Ray Waters beat Ovidio Bojorquez with a KO in their Welterweight fight.
Also, on the prelim card Moses Diaz beat Johnson Nasona by knockout in a Featherweight bout, Eric Fimbres defeated Osama Awadalla with a KO at Middleweight, Elizabeth Torres Marquez was defeated by Quinn Williams with a submission in their Strawweight contest, and Cedric Katambwa beat Ray Orsborn by decision.
Results LFA 119.
These are the fight results from the main card of LFA 119:
- Joshua Silveira UD 5 vs UD 5 Jared Revel (Middleweight)
- Richard Palencia UD 5 vs UD 5 Allan Begosso (Bantamweight)
- Clayton Carpenter KO 1 vs KO 1 Rodney Kealohi (Flyweight)
- Dorian Ramos KO 2 vs KO 2 Isaac Thomson (Featherweight)
- Chris Renteria Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Austin Wourms (Lightweight)
- Ray Waters KO 1 vs KO 1 Ovidio Bojorquez (Welterweight)
- Moses Diaz KO 1 vs KO 1 Johnson Nasona (Featherweight)
- Eric Fimbres KO 1 vs KO 1 Osama Awadalla (Middleweight)
- Elizabeth Torres Marquez Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Quinn Williams (Strawweight)
- Cedric Katambwa UD 3 vs UD 3 Ray Orsborn (LFA 119)
Who broadcast LFA 119?
LFA 119 was broadcast on UFC Fight Pass in the US.