PFL 2022 #8 Report
When Was PFL 2022 #8?
PFL 2022 #8 happened on Saturday 13th August 2022.
Where did PFL 2022 #8 happen?
PFL 2022 #8 took place at Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff, United Kingdom.
Who won the main event at PFL 2022 #8?
Dilano Taylor beat Rory MacDonald by knockout in the 1st round during the main event of PFL 2022 #8.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 3 rounds in the Welterweight division, which meant the weight limit was 170 pounds (12.1 stone or 77.1 KG).
What were the results at PFL 2022 #8?
At PFL 2022 #8 in the co-main event Ante Delija was victorious over Renan Ferreira with a KO in their Heavyweight contest, Carlos Leal lost to Sadibou Sy on points in a Welterweight bout, Matheus Scheffel defeated Juan Adams with a KO at Heavyweight, and Nathan Kelly was victorious over Ben Ellis with a submission in their Featherweight contest.
Also, on the prelim card Josh O’Connor beat Emran Sakhizaada with a submission in a Lightweight bout, Chris Mixan defeated Christian Stigenberg by decision at Welterweight, Mick Stanton was defeated by Marcin Wojcik with a submission in their Light Heavyweight contest, and Szymon Bajor beat Ronny Markes by decision in their Heavyweight fight.
Results PFL 2022 #8.
These are the fight results from the main card of PFL 2022 #8:
- Rory MacDonald KO 1 vs KO 1 Dilano Taylor (Welterweight)
- Ante Delija KO 1 vs KO 1 Renan Ferreira (Heavyweight)
- Carlos Leal UD 3 vs UD 3 Sadibou Sy (Welterweight)
- Matheus Scheffel KO 3 vs KO 3 Juan Adams (Heavyweight)
- Nathan Kelly Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Ben Ellis (Featherweight)
- Josh O’Connor Sub 3 vs Sub 3 Emran Sakhizaada (Lightweight)
- Chris Mixan SD 3 vs SD 3 Christian Stigenberg (Welterweight)
- Mick Stanton Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Marcin Wojcik (Light Heavyweight)
- Szymon Bajor UD 3 vs UD 3 Ronny Markes (Heavyweight)
Who broadcast PFL 2022 #8?
In the US, the ESPN+ show was expected to begin at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST. In the UK, the Channel 4 broadcast of the card was expected to start at 7:00 PM (BTS).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.