PFL 2022 #9 Report
When Was PFL 2022 #9?
PFL 2022 #9 happened on Saturday 20th August 2022.
Where did PFL 2022 #9 happen?
PFL 2022 #9 took place at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom.
Who won the main event at PFL 2022 #9?
Kayla Harrison beat Martina Jindrova by submission in the 1st round during the main event of PFL 2022 #9.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 3 rounds in the PFL 2022 #9 division, which meant the weight limit was pounds (0 stone or 0 KG).
What were the results at PFL 2022 #9?
At PFL 2022 #9 in the co-main event Chris Wade was defeated by Brendan Loughnane by decision in their Featherweight contest, Ryoji Kudo lost to Bubba Jenkins with a submission in a Featherweight bout, Larissa Pacheco defeated Helena Kolesnyk with a KO at Lightweight, Dakota Ditcheva was victorious over Hassna Gaber by knockout in their Flyweight contest, and Simeon Powell beat Joao Paulo Fagundes with a KO in their Light Heavyweight fight.
Also, on the prelim card Stuart Austin beat Sofiane Boukichou on points in a Heavyweight bout, Omar Hussein was overcome by Aleksandr Chizov by submission at Lightweight, and Zebenzui Ruiz was victorious over Raphael Uchegbu on points in their Bantamweight contest.
Results PFL 2022 #9.
These are the fight results from the main card of PFL 2022 #9:
- Kayla Harrison Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Martina Jindrova (PFL 2022 #9)
- Chris Wade UD 3 vs UD 3 Brendan Loughnane (Featherweight)
- Ryoji Kudo Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Bubba Jenkins (Featherweight)
- Larissa Pacheco KO 1 vs KO 1 Helena Kolesnyk (Lightweight)
- Dakota Ditcheva KO 1 vs KO 1 Hassna Gaber (Flyweight)
- Simeon Powell KO 2 vs KO 2 Joao Paulo Fagundes (Light Heavyweight)
- Stuart Austin SD 3 vs SD 3 Sofiane Boukichou (Heavyweight)
- Omar Hussein Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Aleksandr Chizov (Lightweight)
- Zebenzui Ruiz UD 3 vs UD 3 Raphael Uchegbu (Bantamweight)
Who broadcast PFL 2022 #9?
In the US, the ESPN+ show was expected to begin at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST. In the UK, the Channel 4 broadcast of the card was expected to start at 8:00 PM (GTM).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.