Belts on The Line
When Was UFC 208?
UFC 208 happened on Saturday 11th February 2017.
Where did UFC 208 happen?
UFC 208 took place at Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC 208?
Germaine de Randamie beat Holly Holm by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest during the main event of UFC 208.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Germaine de Randamie.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Women’s Featherweight division, which meant the weight limit was 145 pounds (10.4 stone or 65.8 KG).
This contest was for the UFC women’s featherweight championship.
What were the results at UFC 208?
At UFC 208 in the co-main event Anderson Silva was victorious over Derek Brunson by decision in their Middleweight contest, Ronaldo Souza beat Tim Boetsch with a submission in a Middleweight bout, Glover Teixeira defeated Jared Cannonier by decision at Light Heavyweight, and Dustin Poirier was victorious over Jim Miller on points in their Lightweight contest.
Results UFC 208.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC 208:
- Germaine de Randamie UD 5 vs UD 5 Holly Holm (Women’s Featherweight)
- Anderson Silva UD 3 vs UD 3 Derek Brunson (Middleweight)
- Ronaldo Souza Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Tim Boetsch (Middleweight)
- Glover Teixeira UD 3 vs UD 3 Jared Cannonier (Light Heavyweight)
- Dustin Poirier MD 3 vs MD 3 Jim Miller (Lightweight)
Who broadcast UFC 208?
UFC 208 was broadcast on Fox PPV in the US.