Belts on The Line
UFC 220 Report
When Was UFC 220?
UFC 220 happened on Saturday 20th January 2018.
Where did UFC 220 happen?
UFC 220 took place at TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC 220?
Stipe Miocic beat Francis NGannou by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest during the main event of UFC 220.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Stipe Miocic.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which meant there was no weight limit.
This contest was for the UFC heavyweight championship.
What were the results at UFC 220?
At UFC 220 in the co-main event Daniel Cormier was victorious over Volkan Oezdemir with a KO in their Light Heavyweight contest, Calvin Kattar beat Shane Burgos by knockout in a Featherweight bout, Gian Villante defeated Francimar Barroso by decision at Light Heavyweight, and Rob Font was victorious over Thomas Almeida by knockout in their Bantamweight contest.
Results UFC 220.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC 220:
- Stipe Miocic UD 5 vs UD 5 Francis NGannou (Heavyweight)
- Daniel Cormier KO 2 vs KO 2 Volkan Oezdemir (Light Heavyweight)
- Calvin Kattar KO 3 vs KO 3 Shane Burgos (Featherweight)
- Gian Villante SD 3 vs SD 3 Francimar Barroso (Light Heavyweight)
- Rob Font KO 2 vs KO 2 Thomas Almeida (Bantamweight)
Who broadcast UFC 220?
UFC 220 was broadcast on Fox PPV in the US.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.