When Was UFC 236?
UFC 236 happened on Saturday 13th April 2019.
Where did UFC 236 happen?
UFC 236 took place at State Farm Arena, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC 236?
Dustin Poirier beat Max Holloway by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest during the main event of UFC 236.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Dustin Poirier.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Lightweight division, which meant the weight limit was 155 pounds (11.1 stone or 70.3 KG).
What were the results at UFC 236?
At UFC 236 in the co-main event Israel Adesanya was victorious over Kelvin Gastelum by decision in their Middleweight contest, Khalil Rountree beat Eryk Anders on points in a Light Heavyweight bout, Dwight Grant defeated Alan Jouban by decision at Welterweight, and Nikita Krylov was victorious over Ovince St. Preux with a submission in their Light Heavyweight contest.
Results UFC 236.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC 236:
- Dustin Poirier UD 5 vs UD 5 Max Holloway (Lightweight)
- Israel Adesanya UD 5 vs UD 5 Kelvin Gastelum (Middleweight)
- Khalil Rountree UD 3 vs UD 3 Eryk Anders (Light Heavyweight)
- Dwight Grant SD 3 vs SD 3 Alan Jouban (Welterweight)
- Nikita Krylov Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Ovince St. Preux (Light Heavyweight)
Who broadcast UFC 236?
UFC 236 was broadcast on ESPN Pay Per View in the US.