Score cards 50-44 | 49-44 | 49-45
Score cards 30-25 | 30-26 | 30-27
UFC 272 Report
When Was UFC 272?
UFC 272 happened on Saturday 5th March 2022.
Where did UFC 272 happen?
UFC 272 took place at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC 272?
Colby Covington beat Jorge Masvidal by unanimous decision in their 5 round contest during the main event of UFC 272.
The scorecards were announced as 50-44, 50-45, 49-46 in favor of winner Colby Covington.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Welterweight division, which meant the weight limit was 170 pounds (12.1 stone or 77.1 KG).
What were the results at UFC 272?
At UFC 272 in the co-main event Rafael dos Anjos was victorious over Renato Moicano by decision, Edson Barboza lost to Bryce Mitchell on points in a Featherweight bout, Sergey Spivac defeated Greg Hardy with a KO at Heavyweight, and Kevin Holland was victorious over Alex Oliveira by knockout in their Welterweight contest.
Also, on the prelim card Maryna Moroz beat Mariya Agapova with a submission in a Women’s Flyweight bout, Dustin Jacoby defeated Michal Oleksiejczuk by decision at Light Heavyweight, Tim Elliott was victorious over Tagir Ulanbekov on points in their Flyweight contest, Marina Rodriguez beat Xiaonan Yan by decision in their Women’s Strawweight fight, Jalin Turner defeated Jamie Mullarkey by knockout in a Lightweight bout, Umar Nurmagomedov was victorious over Brian Kelleher by submission at Bantamweight, Nick Negumereanu beat Kennedy Nzechukwu on points in their Light Heavyweight contest, and udov t Klein defeated Devonte Smith by decision in their Lightweight fight.
Results UFC 272.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC 272:
- Colby Covington UD 5 vs UD 5 Jorge Masvidal (Welterweight)
- Rafael dos Anjos UD 5 vs UD 5 Renato Moicano (UFC 272)
- Edson Barboza UD 3 vs UD 3 Bryce Mitchell (Featherweight)
- Sergey Spivac KO 1 vs KO 1 Greg Hardy (Heavyweight)
- Kevin Holland KO 2 vs KO 2 Alex Oliveira (Welterweight)
- Maryna Moroz Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Mariya Agapova (Women’s Flyweight)
- Dustin Jacoby UD 3 vs UD 3 Michal Oleksiejczuk (Light Heavyweight)
- Tim Elliott UD 3 vs UD 3 Tagir Ulanbekov (Flyweight)
- Marina Rodriguez SD 3 vs SD 3 Xiaonan Yan (Women’s Strawweight)
- Jalin Turner KO 2 vs KO 2 Jamie Mullarkey (Lightweight)
- Umar Nurmagomedov Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Brian Kelleher (Bantamweight)
- Nick Negumereanu SD 3 vs SD 3 Kennedy Nzechukwu (Light Heavyweight)
- udov t Klein SD 3 vs SD 3 Devonte Smith (Lightweight)
Who broadcast UFC 272?
In the US, the ESPN Pay Per View show was expected to begin at 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST. In the UK, the BT Sport 1 broadcast of the card was expected to start at 1:00 AM (GTM).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.