Belts on The Line
Score cards 29-28 | 28-29 | 30-27
UFC 285 Report
When Was UFC 285?
UFC 285 happened on Saturday 4th March 2023.
Where did UFC 285 happen?
UFC 285 took place at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC 285?
Jon Jones beat Ciryl Gane by submission in the 1st round during the main event of UFC 285.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which meant there was no weight limit.
This contest was for the UFC heavyweight championship.
What were the results at UFC 285?
At UFC 285 in the co-main event Valentina Shevchenko was defeated by Alexa Grasso by submission in their Women’s Flyweight contest, Geoff Neal lost to Shavkat Rakhmonov with a submission in a Welterweight bout, Mateusz Gamrot defeated Jalin Turner by decision at Lightweight, and Jamie Pickett was defeated by Bo Nickal with a submission in their Middleweight contest.
Also, on the prelim card Cody Garbrandt beat Trevin Jones on points in a Bantamweight bout, Derek Brunson was overcome by Dricus Du Plessis with a KO at Middleweight, Viviane Araujo was defeated by Amanda Ribas on points in their Women’s Flyweight contest, Julian Marquez lost to Marc Andr Barriault with a KO in their Middleweight fight, Ian Garry defeated Kenan Song by knockout in a Welterweight bout, Mana Martinez was defeated by Cameron Saaiman by decision at Bantamweight, Jessica Penne lost to Tabatha Ricci with a submission in their Women’s Strawweight contest, Farid Basharat defeated Da’Mon Blackshear by decision in their Bantamweight fight, and Loik Radzhabov was victorious over Esteban Ribovics on points in a Lightweight bout.
Results UFC 285.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC 285:
- Jon Jones Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Ciryl Gane (Heavyweight)
- Valentina Shevchenko Sub 4 vs Sub 4 Alexa Grasso (Women’s Flyweight)
- Geoff Neal Sub 3 vs Sub 3 Shavkat Rakhmonov (Welterweight)
- Mateusz Gamrot SD 3 vs SD 3 Jalin Turner (Lightweight)
- Jamie Pickett Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Bo Nickal (Middleweight)
- Cody Garbrandt UD 3 vs UD 3 Trevin Jones (Bantamweight)
- Derek Brunson KO 2 vs KO 2 Dricus Du Plessis (Middleweight)
- Viviane Araujo UD 3 vs UD 3 Amanda Ribas (Women’s Flyweight)
- Julian Marquez KO 2 vs KO 2 Marc Andr Barriault (Middleweight)
- Ian Garry KO 3 vs KO 3 Kenan Song (Welterweight)
- Mana Martinez MD 3 vs MD 3 Cameron Saaiman (Bantamweight)
- Jessica Penne Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Tabatha Ricci (Women’s Strawweight)
- Farid Basharat UD 3 vs UD 3 Da’Mon Blackshear (Bantamweight)
- Loik Radzhabov UD 3 vs UD 3 Esteban Ribovics (Lightweight)
Who broadcast UFC 285?
In the US, the ESPN Pay Per View show was expected to begin at 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST. In the UK, the BT Sport 1 broadcast of the card was expected to start at 1:00 AM (GTM).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.