Score cards 28-29 | 28-29 | 28-29
Score cards 29-28 | 29-28 | 28-29
UFC Vegas 35 Report
When Was UFC Vegas 35?
UFC Vegas 35 happened on Saturday 28th August 2021.
Where did UFC Vegas 35 happen?
UFC Vegas 35 took place at UFC APEX, Enterprise, Nevada, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC Vegas 35?
Giga Chikadze beat Edson Barboza by knockout in the 3rd round during the main event of UFC Vegas 35.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Featherweight division, which meant the weight limit was 145 pounds (10.4 stone or 65.8 KG).
What were the results at UFC Vegas 35?
At UFC Vegas 35 in the co-main event Bryan Battle was victorious over Gilbert Urbina by submission in their Middleweight contest, Gerald Meerschaert beat Makhmud Muradov with a submission in a Middleweight bout, Kevin Lee was overcome by Daniel Rodriguez by decision at Welterweight, Ricky Turcios was victorious over Brady Hiestand on points in their Bantamweight contest, and Andre Petroski beat Micheal Gillmore with a KO in their Middleweight fight.
Also, on the prelim card Pat Sabatini beat Jamall Emmers with a submission in a Featherweight bout, Dustin Jacoby defeated Darren Stewart with a KO at Light Heavyweight, Sam Alvey was defeated by Wellington Turman on points in their Middleweight contest, Mana Martinez beat Guido Cannetti by decision in their Bantamweight fight, JJ Aldrich defeated Vanessa Demopoulos on points in a Women’s Flyweight bout, and Abdul Razak Alhassan was victorious over Alessio Di Chirico with a KO at Middleweight.
Results UFC Vegas 35.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC Vegas 35:
- Edson Barboza KO 3 vs KO 3 Giga Chikadze (Featherweight)
- Bryan Battle Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Gilbert Urbina (Middleweight)
- Gerald Meerschaert Sub 2 vs Sub 2 Makhmud Muradov (Middleweight)
- Kevin Lee UD 3 vs UD 3 Daniel Rodriguez (Welterweight)
- Ricky Turcios SD 3 vs SD 3 Brady Hiestand (Bantamweight)
- Andre Petroski KO 3 vs KO 3 Micheal Gillmore (Middleweight)
- Pat Sabatini Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Jamall Emmers (Featherweight)
- Dustin Jacoby KO 1 vs KO 1 Darren Stewart (Light Heavyweight)
- Sam Alvey SD 3 vs SD 3 Wellington Turman (Middleweight)
- Mana Martinez SD 3 vs SD 3 Guido Cannetti (Bantamweight)
- JJ Aldrich UD 3 vs UD 3 Vanessa Demopoulos (Women’s Flyweight)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan KO 1 vs KO 1 Alessio Di Chirico (Middleweight)
Who broadcast UFC Vegas 35?
In the US, the ESPN+ show was expected to begin at 6:00 PM EST / 3:00 PM PST. In the UK, the BT Sport 1 broadcast of the card was expected to start at 1:00 AM (BTS).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.