When Was UFC Vegas 11?
UFC Vegas 11 happened on Saturday 19th September 2020.
Where did UFC Vegas 11 happen?
UFC Vegas 11 took place at UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
Who won the main event at UFC Vegas 11?
Colby Covington beat Tyron Woodley by knockout in the 5th round during the main event of UFC Vegas 11.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Welterweight division, which meant the weight limit was 170 pounds (12.1 stone or 77.1 KG).
What were the results at UFC Vegas 11?
At UFC Vegas 11 in the co-main event Donald Cerrone was victorious over Niko Price by decision in their Welterweight contest, Khamzat Chimaev beat Gerald Meerschaert by knockout in a Middleweight bout, Johnny Walker defeated Ryan Spann with a KO at Light Heavyweight, Mackenzie Dern was victorious over Randa Markos with a submission in their Women’s Strawweight contest, and Kevin Holland beat Darren Stewart by decision in their Middleweight fight.
Results UFC Vegas 11.
These are the fight results from the main card of UFC Vegas 11:
- Colby Covington KO 5 vs KO 5 Tyron Woodley (Welterweight)
- Donald Cerrone NC vs NC Niko Price (Welterweight)
- Khamzat Chimaev KO 1 vs KO 1 Gerald Meerschaert (Middleweight)
- Johnny Walker KO 1 vs KO 1 Ryan Spann (Light Heavyweight)
- Mackenzie Dern Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Randa Markos (Women’s Strawweight)
- Kevin Holland SD 3 vs SD 3 Darren Stewart (Middleweight)
Who broadcast UFC Vegas 11?
UFC Vegas 11 was broadcast on ESPN+ in the US.