Belts on The Line
Score cards 30-27 | 30-26 | 30-26
Score cards 28-29 | 27-30 | 27-30
Score cards 28-29 | 28-29 | 28-29
Bellator 264 Report
When Was Bellator 264?
Bellator 264 happened on Friday 13th August 2021.
Where did Bellator 264 happen?
Bellator 264 took place at Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, Connecticut, United States.
Who won the main event at Bellator 264?
Gegard Mousasi beat John Salter by knockout in the 3rd round during the main event of Bellator 264.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Middleweight division, which meant the weight limit was 185 pounds (13.2 stone or 83.9 KG).
This contest was for the Bellator middleweight championship.
What were the results at Bellator 264?
At Bellator 264 in the co-main event Andrey Koreshkov was victorious over Sabah Homasi by decision in their Welterweight contest, Magomed Magomedov lost to Raufeon Stots on points in a Bantamweight bout, Davion Franklin defeated Everett Cummings with a KO at Heavyweight, and Ty Gwerder was defeated by Khadzhimurat Bestaev on points in their Middleweight contest.
Also, on the prelim card Pam Sorenson beat Roberta Paim Samad on points in a Women’s Featherweight bout, Orlando Mendoza was overcome by Jon McNeil with a KO, and Sebastian Ruiz was defeated by Jeffrey Glossner on points.
Results Bellator 264.
These are the fight results from the main card of Bellator 264:
- Gegard Mousasi KO 3 vs KO 3 John Salter (Middleweight)
- Andrey Koreshkov UD 3 vs UD 3 Sabah Homasi (Welterweight)
- Magomed Magomedov UD 3 vs UD 3 Raufeon Stots (Bantamweight)
- Davion Franklin KO 1 vs KO 1 Everett Cummings (Heavyweight)
- Ty Gwerder UD 3 vs UD 3 Khadzhimurat Bestaev (Middleweight)
- Pam Sorenson SD 3 vs SD 3 Roberta Paim Samad (Women’s Featherweight)
- Orlando Mendoza KO 3 vs KO 3 Jon McNeil (Bellator 264)
- Sebastian Ruiz UD 3 vs UD 3 Jeffrey Glossner (Bellator 264)
Who broadcast Bellator 264?
Bellator 264 was broadcast on Showtime in the US, while the event was broadcast in the United Kingdom by BBC Sport.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.