Belts on The Line
When Was Bellator 292?
Bellator 292 happened on Friday 10th March 2023.
Where did Bellator 292 happen?
Bellator 292 took place at SAP Center, San Jose, California, United States.
Who won the main event at Bellator 292?
Usman Nurmagomedov beat Benson Henderson by submission in the 1st round during the main event of Bellator 292.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 5 rounds in the Lightweight division, which meant the weight limit was 155 pounds (11.1 stone or 70.3 KG).
This contest was for the Bellator lightweight championship.
What were the results at Bellator 292?
At Bellator 292 in the co-main event Tofiq Musayev was defeated by Alexander Shabliy with a KO in their Lightweight contest, Valentin Moldavsky lost to Linton Vassell by knockout in a Heavyweight bout, and Michael Page defeated Goiti Yamauchi with a KO at Welterweight.
Also, on the prelim card Enrique Barzola beat Erik Perez on points in a Bantamweight bout, Josh Hill defeated Cass Bell by decision at Bantamweight, Khalid Murtazaliev was victorious over Tony Johnson on points in their Middleweight contest, Julius Anglickas lost to Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov by decision in their Light Heavyweight fight, Laird Anderson defeated Rogelio Luna with a submission in a Featherweight bout, and Theo Haig was victorious over Adam Wamsley by submission at Middleweight.
Results Bellator 292.
These are the fight results from the main card of Bellator 292:
- Usman Nurmagomedov Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Benson Henderson (Lightweight)
- Tofiq Musayev KO 3 vs KO 3 Alexander Shabliy (Lightweight)
- Valentin Moldavsky KO 1 vs KO 1 Linton Vassell (Heavyweight)
- Michael Page KO 1 vs KO 1 Goiti Yamauchi (Welterweight)
- Enrique Barzola UD 3 vs UD 3 Erik Perez (Bantamweight)
- Josh Hill SD 3 vs SD 3 Cass Bell (Bantamweight)
- Khalid Murtazaliev UD 3 vs UD 3 Tony Johnson (Middleweight)
- Julius Anglickas UD 3 vs UD 3 Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (Light Heavyweight)
- Laird Anderson Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Rogelio Luna (Featherweight)
- Theo Haig Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Adam Wamsley (Middleweight)