When Was Cage Warriors 133?
Cage Warriors 133 happened on Friday 4th March 2022.
Where did Cage Warriors 133 happen?
Cage Warriors 133 took place at Del Mar Arena, San Diego, California, United States.
Who won the main event at Cage Warriors 133?
Kyle Driscoll beat Joshua Jones by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest during the main event of Cage Warriors 133.
The scorecards were announced as in favor of winner Kyle Driscoll.
The fight was scheduled to take place over 3 rounds in the Lightweight division, which meant the weight limit was 155 pounds (11.1 stone or 70.3 KG).
What were the results at Cage Warriors 133?
At Cage Warriors 133 in the co-main event Jeremiah Labiano was defeated by Wilson Reis by decision in their Featherweight contest, Jose Mariscal beat Luke Faultersack by knockout in a Featherweight bout, Ryan Fillingame was overcome by Damon Wilson with a KO at Featherweight, and Sidemar Honorio was defeated by Joseph Morales on points in their Flyweight contest.
Also, on the prelim card Ke’ali’i Kanekoa lost to Justin Barry on points in a Middleweight bout, Ethyn Ewing was overcome by Roberto Hernandez by submission at Featherweight, Enrique Marte was defeated by Eimar Hernandez on points in their Flyweight contest, and Soslan Margiev lost to Blake Cooper by submission in their Welterweight fight.
Results Cage Warriors 133.
These are the fight results from the main card of Cage Warriors 133:
- Joshua Jones UD 3 vs UD 3 Kyle Driscoll (Lightweight)
- Jeremiah Labiano SD 3 vs SD 3 Wilson Reis (Featherweight)
- Jose Mariscal KO 2 vs KO 2 Luke Faultersack (Featherweight)
- Ryan Fillingame KO 1 vs KO 1 Damon Wilson (Featherweight)
- Sidemar Honorio SD 3 vs SD 3 Joseph Morales (Flyweight)
- Ke’ali’i Kanekoa UD 3 vs UD 3 Justin Barry (Middleweight)
- Ethyn Ewing Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Roberto Hernandez (Featherweight)
- Enrique Marte MD 3 vs MD 3 Eimar Hernandez (Flyweight)
- Soslan Margiev Sub 1 vs Sub 1 Blake Cooper (Welterweight)
Who broadcast Cage Warriors 133?
Cage Warriors 133 was broadcast on UFC Fight Pass in the US.