Jun 08 2024
Saturday

Stadion Eden, Prague, Czech Republic

5 rounds contest
@ Light Heavyweight
36-8-0

Walks out:

TBA ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

33-9-2

Contest odds

Vemola 10/11 (-110)
Vegh 4/5 (-130)

Chance of winning

48.52% 51.48%

The tape

38
Age
38
6' 0" / 183 cm
Height
6' 2" / 188 cm
75.2" / 191 cm
Reach
72.8" / 185 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
36
Wins
33
9
By KO
14
25
KO%
42
8
Losses
9
2
Stopped
3
0
Draws
2
2008
Debut
2008
78
Pro rounds
87

Current rankings @ Light Heavyweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

OKTAGON 58 betting preview

Bookmakers made Attila Vegh a slight favourite against Karlos Vemola when they face off in their fight on Saturday 8th June 2024 at OKTAGON 58.

He is currently 4/5 (-130) to win the fight outright, while you can get 10/11 (-110) on Karlos Vemola if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 52% chance of Vegh winning while giving Vemola a 48% chance.

Vegh opened as the favourite at 8/11 (-140) however, that price has shortened by 107/-100 (+90).

Vemola opened at 21/20 (+100) which has got wider by 43/-50 (+120).

The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Light Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 205 pounds (14.35 stones or 93.18 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Full OKTAGON 58 Odds

Main Event

Attila Vegh is currently 4/5 (-130) to beat Karlos Vemola, while Vemola is currently 10/11 (-110) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Main Card

David Kozma is made a favourite at 4/5 (-130) to come out the victor in a fight against Ion Surdu, while Surdu is currently 10/11 (-110) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Mochamed Machaev sits at 4/11 (-280) to win against Acoidan Duque, while Duque is currently 2/1 (+200) to win if you fancy the upset.

Amiran Gogoladze is marked at 4/5 (-130) to be victorious against Leandro Silva, while Silva is currently 10/11 (-110) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Attila Korkmaz is currently 1/2 (-200) to defeat Makwan Amirkhani, while Amirkhani is currently 6/4 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

David Zawada is made a favourite at 4/9 (-230) to beat Marek Mazuch, while Mazuch is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Deniz Ilbay sits at 8/15 (-190) to come out the victor in a fight against Denis Tripsansky, while Tripsansky is currently 7/5 (+140) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Mateusz Legierski is marked at 8/13 (-160) to win against Akonne Wanliss, while Wanliss is currently 6/5 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Patrik Kincl is currently 1/2 (-200) to be victorious against Matej Penaz, while Penaz is currently 6/4 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Shem Rock is made a favourite at 1/8 (-770) to defeat Jaroslav Pokorny, while Pokorny is currently 9/2 (+450) to win if you fancy the big upset.

Vemola vs Vegh Head To Head

Karlos Vemola steps into the octagon with a record of 36 wins, 8 losses and 0 draws, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 19 by submission.

Attila Vegh will make his way to the cage with a record of 33 wins, 9 losses and 2 draws, 14 of those wins coming by knock out and 9 by submission.

The stats suggest Vegh has an advantage in power over Vemola, with a 42% knock out percentage over Vemola's 25%.

Karlos Vemola is the same age as Attila Vegh, at 38 years old.

Vegh has a height advantage of 2 inches over Vemola. Despite this, he has a 2-inch reach advantage.

Vemola is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had the same amount of fights, and made his debut in 2008, 1 month earlier than Vegh, whose first professional fight was in 2008. He has fought 9 less professional rounds, 78 to Vegh's 87.

Who's been more active?

Vemola vs Vegh Odds History

All Betting Markets

Afghanistan flag
Afghanistan flag
Karlos Vemola
Vemola
vs
Vegh
Attila Vegh
5 rounds @ Light Heavyweight
Winner
Main Card
Czech Republic flag
David Kozma
Kozma
vs
Surdu
Ion Surdu
3 rounds @ Welterweight
Winner
Spain flag
Austria flag
Acoidan Duque
Duque
vs
Machaev
Mochamed Machaev
3 rounds @ Lightweight
Winner
Brazil flag
United States flag
Leandro Silva
Silva
vs
Gogoladze
Amiran Gogoladze
3 rounds @ Welterweight
Winner
Germany flag
Iraq flag
Attila Korkmaz
Korkmaz
vs
Amirkhani
Makwan Amirkhani
3 rounds @ Lightweight
Winner
Germany flag
Slovakia flag
David Zawada
Zawada
vs
Mazuch
Marek Mazuch
3 rounds @ Middleweight
Winner
Germany flag
Slovakia flag
Deniz Ilbay
Ilbay
vs
Tripsansky
Denis Tripsansky
3 rounds @ Featherweight
Winner
Poland flag
Jamaica flag
Mateusz Legierski
Legierski
vs
Wanliss
Akonne Wanliss
3 rounds @ Lightweight
Winner
Czech Republic flag
Czech Republic flag
Patrik Kincl
Kincl
vs
Penaz
Matej Penaz
5 rounds @ Middleweight
Winner
Czech Republic flag
Shem Rock
Rock
vs
Pokorny
Jaroslav Pokorny
3 rounds @ Lightweight
Winner

All OKTAGON 58 odds

OKTAGON 58 Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Vemola vs VeghSaturday, 8 June 2024Karlos Vemola10/11(-110)Attila Vegh4/5(-130)
Kozma vs SurduSaturday, 8 June 2024David Kozma4/5(-130)Ion Surdu10/11(-110)
Duque vs MachaevSaturday, 8 June 2024Acoidan Duque2/1(+200)Mochamed Machaev4/11(-280)
Silva vs GogoladzeSaturday, 8 June 2024Leandro Silva10/11(-110)Amiran Gogoladze4/5(-130)
Korkmaz vs AmirkhaniSaturday, 8 June 2024Attila Korkmaz1/2(-200)Makwan Amirkhani6/4(+150)
Zawada vs MazuchSaturday, 8 June 2024David Zawada4/9(-230)Marek Mazuch13/8(+160)
Ilbay vs TripsanskySaturday, 8 June 2024Deniz Ilbay8/15(-190)Denis Tripsansky7/5(+140)
Legierski vs WanlissSaturday, 8 June 2024Mateusz Legierski8/13(-160)Akonne Wanliss6/5(+120)
Kincl vs PenazSaturday, 8 June 2024Patrik Kincl1/2(-200)Matej Penaz6/4(+150)
Rock vs PokornySaturday, 8 June 2024Shem Rock1/8(-770)Jaroslav Pokorny9/2(+450)