Jun 13 2024
Thursday

Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, United States

3 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
13-3-0

Walks out:

2024-06-14T02:40:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

23-8-0

Contest odds

Moldavsky 3/10 (-330)
Vassell 12/5 (+240)

Chance of winning

72.34% 27.66%

The tape

32
Age
41
6' 1" / 185 cm
Height
6' 4" / 193 cm
75.2" / 191 cm
Reach
81.9" / 208 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 1UD 3KO 1NC 1UD 5
Form
KO 3KO 1KO 1SD 3KO 2
13
Wins
23
2
By KO
10
15
KO%
43
3
Losses
8
1
Stopped
4
0
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2008
39
Pro rounds
65

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

PFL 4: 2024 Regular Season betting preview

Bookmakers made Valentin Moldavsky a strong favourite against Linton Vassell when they face off in their fight on Thursday 13th June 2024 at PFL 4: 2024 Regular Season.

He is currently 3/10 (-330) to win the fight outright, while you can get 12/5 (+240) on Linton Vassell if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 73% chance of Moldavsky winning while giving Vassell a 27% chance.

Moldavsky opened as the favourite at 3/10 (-330).

Vassell opened at 12/5 (+240).

The fight is scheduled for 3 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 265 pounds (18.55 stones or 120.45 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Full PFL 4: 2024 Regular Season Odds

Main Event

Valentin Moldavsky is currently 3/10 (-330) to beat Linton Vassell, while Vassell is currently 12/5 (+240) to win if you fancy the upset.

Dakota Ditcheva is made a favourite at 1/12 (-1200) to come out the victor in a fight against Chelsea Hackett, while Hackett is currently 6/1 (+600) to win if you fancy the massive upset.

Main Card

Denis Goltsov sits at 2/7 (-340) to win against Thiago Santos, while Santos is currently 13/5 (+260) to win if you fancy the upset.

Liz Carmouche is marked at 1/3 (-300) to be victorious against Kana Watanabe, while Watanabe is currently 11/5 (+220) to win if you fancy the upset.

Prelims

Taila Santos is currently 4/11 (-280) to defeat Jena Bishop, while Bishop is currently 21/10 (+210) to win if you fancy the upset.

Tyrell Fortune is made a favourite at 4/7 (-180) to beat Marcelo Golm, while Golm is currently 11/8 (+140) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Timothy Johnson sits at 4/6 (-150) to come out the victor in a fight against Danilo Marques, while Marques is currently 6/5 (+120) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Juliana Velasquez is marked at 1/3 (-300) to win against Lisa Mauldin, while Mauldin is currently 11/5 (+220) to win if you fancy the upset.

Sumiko Inaba is currently 1/5 (-500) to be victorious against Saray Orozco, while Orozco is currently 10/3 (+330) to win if you fancy the big upset.

is made a favourite at 4/11 (-280) to defeat Kristina Katsikis, while Katsikis is currently 2/1 (+200) to win if you fancy the upset.

Moldavsky vs Vassell Head To Head

Valentin Moldavsky steps into the octagon with a record of 13 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, 2 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 3 by submission.

Linton Vassell will make his way to the cage with a record of 23 wins, 8 losses and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by knock out and 8 by submission.

The stats suggest Vassell has a large advantage in power over Moldavsky, boasting a 43% knock out percentage over Moldavsky's 15%.

Valentin Moldavsky is the younger man by 9 years, at 32 years old.

Vassell has a height advantage of 3 inches over Moldavsky. This also extends to a 7-inch reach advantage.

Moldavsky is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 15 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2015, 6 years and 5 months later than Vassell, whose first professional fight was in 2008. He has fought 26 less professional rounds, 39 to Vassell's 65.

Moldavsky vs Vassell betting form

Moldavsky has beaten 2 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going to the judges once.

In his last fight, he won against Ante Delija at PFL 1: 2024 Regular Season on 4th April 2024 by knockout in the 1st round at Boeing Center, San Antonio, United States.

Previous to that, he had beaten Steve Mowry at Bellator 298 – Storley vs. Ward on 11th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Sanford Pentagon, Sioux Falls.

Going into that contest, he had lost to Linton Vassell at Bellator 292 on 10th March 2023 by knockout in the 1st round at SAP Center, San Jose.

Before that, his fight against Steve Mowry at Bellator 284 on 12th August 2022 ended in a no contest.

He had been beaten by Ryan Bader at Bellator 273 on 29th January 2022 by unanimous decision in their Bellator Heavyweight championship fight at Footprint Center, Phoenix.

Vassell has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he was defeated by Denis Goltsov at PFL 1: 2024 Regular Season on 4th April 2024 by knockout in the 3rd round at Boeing Center, San Antonio, United States.

Previous to that, he had defeated Valentin Moldavsky at Bellator 292 on 10th March 2023 by knockout in the 1st round at SAP Center, San Jose.

Going into that contest, he was victorious against Timothy Johnson at Bellator 277 on 15th April 2022 by knockout in the 1st round at SAP Center, San Jose.

Before that, he had won against Tyrell Fortune at Bellator 271 on 12th November 2021 by split decision in their 3 round contest at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood.

He had beaten Ronny Markes at Bellator 254 on 10th December 2020 by knockout in the 2nd round at Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Valentin Moldavsky has been fighting more than Linton Vassell.

Valentin Moldavsky last fought 2 months and 7 days ago, while Linton Vassell's last outing was 2 months and 7 days ago.

Moldavsky's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 4 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 11 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.2 rounds on average.

Vassell's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 6 months and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 12 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 10 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Moldavsky vs Vassell Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to walk out at around 2:40 AM UTC , which is 10:40 PM EST or 7:40 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 3:40 AM BST in the UK.

Moldavsky vs Vassell Odds History

All Betting Markets

Ukraine flag
United Kingdom flag
3 rounds @ Heavyweight
Winner
Main Card
United Kingdom flag
Australia flag
Dakota Ditcheva
Ditcheva
vs
Hackett
Chelsea Hackett
3 rounds @ Flyweight
Winner
Winner
Winner

All PFL 4: 2024 Regular Season odds

PFL 4: 2024 Regular Season Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Moldavsky vs VassellThursday, 13 June 2024Valentin Moldavsky3/10(-330)Linton Vassell12/5(+240)
Ditcheva vs HackettThursday, 13 June 2024Dakota Ditcheva1/12(-1200)Chelsea Hackett6/1(+600)
Goltsov vs SantosThursday, 13 June 2024Denis Goltsov2/7(-340)Thiago Santos13/5(+260)
Carmouche vs WatanabeThursday, 13 June 2024Liz Carmouche1/3(-300)Kana Watanabe11/5(+220)