Apr 13 2024
Saturday

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States

5 rounds contest
@ Light Heavyweight
9-2-0

Walks out:

TBA ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

12-1-0

Contest odds

Pereira 8/13 (-160)
Hill 5/4 (+130)

Chance of winning

58.14% 41.86%

The tape

36
Age
32
6' 4" / 194 cm
Height
6' 4" / 193 cm
79.9" / 203 cm
Reach
79.1" / 201 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 2SD 3KO 2KO 5KO 1
Form
UD 5KO 4KO 1KO 1KO 1
9
Wins
12
7
By KO
7
78
KO%
58
2
Losses
1
1
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2017
25
Pro rounds
33

Current rankings @ Light Heavyweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

UFC 300 betting preview

Bookmakers made Alex Pereira a favourite against Jamahal Hill when they meet in their bout on Saturday 13th April 2024 at UFC 300.

He is currently 8/13 (-160) to win the bout outright, while you can get 5/4 (+130) on Jamahal Hill if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 59% chance of Pereira winning while giving Hill a 41% chance.

Pereira opened as the favourite at 31/50 (-160).

Hill opened at 13/10 (+130) which has got wider by -19/20 (+110).

The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Light Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 205 pounds (14.35 stones or 93.18 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the UFC light heavyweight championship.

Full UFC 300 Odds

Main Events

Alex Pereira is currently 8/13 (-160) to beat Jamahal Hill, while Hill is currently 5/4 (+130) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Weili Zhang is made a favourite at 27/100 (-370) to come out the victor in a fight against Yan Xiaonan, while Yan is currently 11/4 (+280) to win if you fancy the upset.

Main Card

Aleksandar Rakic sits at 41/50 (-120) to win against Jiri Prochazka, while Prochazka is currently 49/50 (-100) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Arman Tsarukyan is marked at 13/25 (-190) to be victorious against Charles Oliveira, while Oliveira is currently 31/20 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Justin Gaethje is currently 12/25 (-210) to defeat Max Holloway, while Holloway is currently 33/20 (+170) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Pereira vs Hill Head To Head

Alex Pereira steps into the octagon with a record of 9 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, 7 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Jamahal Hill will make his way to the cage with a record of 12 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 7 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Pereira has an advantage in power over Hill, with a 78% knock out percentage over Hill's 58%.

Alex Pereira is the older man by 4 years, at 36 years old.

Pereira has 1-inch reach advantage.

Pereira is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 2 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2015, 1 year and 11 months earlier than Hill, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 8 less professional rounds, 25 to Hill's 33.

Pereira vs Hill betting form

Pereira has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going to the judges once.

In his last fight, he won against Jiri Prochazka at UFC 295 on 11th November 2023 by knockout in the 2nd round in their UFC Light Heavyweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York City, United States.

Previous to that, he had won against Jan Blachowicz at UFC 291 on 29th July 2023 by split decision in their 3 round contest at Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Israel Adesanya at UFC 287 on 8th April 2023 by knockout in the 2nd round in their UFC Middleweight championship fight at Miami-Dade Arena, Miami.

Before that, he had beat Israel Adesanya at UFC 281 on 12th November 2022 by knockout in the 5th round in their UFC Middleweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York City.

He had defeated Sean Strickland at UFC 276 on 2nd July 2022 by knockout in the 1st round at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.

Hill has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he won against Glover Teixeira at UFC 283 on 21st January 2023 by unanimous decision in their UFC Light Heavyweight championship fight at Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Previous to that, he had won against Thiago Santos at UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Hill on 6th August 2022 by knockout in the 4th round at UFC APEX, Las Vegas, United States.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Johnny Walker at UFC Fight Night on 19th February 2022 by knockout in the 1st round at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

Before that, he had beat Jimmy Crute at UFC Fight Night on 4th December 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

He had lost to Paul Craig at UFC 263 on 12th June 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at Gila River Arena, Glendale.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Alex Pereira has been fighting more than Jamahal Hill.

Alex Pereira last fought 3 months and 16 days ago, while Jamahal Hill's last outing was 1 year, 1 month and 6 days ago.

Pereira's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 7 months and 25 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 1 day. In those fights, he fought a total of 13 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.6 rounds on average.

Hill's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 8 months and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 17 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 12 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.4 rounds on average.

Pereira vs Hill Odds History

All Betting Markets

All UFC 300 odds

UFC 300 Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Pereira vs HillSaturday, 13 April 2024Alex Pereira8/13(-160)Jamahal Hill5/4(+130)
Zhang vs YanSaturday, 13 April 2024Weili Zhang27/100(-370)Yan Xiaonan11/4(+280)
Prochazka vs RakicSaturday, 13 April 2024Jiri Prochazka49/50(-100)Aleksandar Rakic41/50(-120)
Oliveira vs TsarukyanSaturday, 13 April 2024Charles Oliveira31/20(+150)Arman Tsarukyan13/25(-190)
Gaethje vs HollowaySaturday, 13 April 2024Justin Gaethje12/25(-210)Max Holloway33/20(+170)