Mar 23 2024
Saturday

UFC Apex, Las Vegas, United States

5 rounds contest
@ Women’s Flyweight
12-4-0

Walks out:

TBA ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

11-6-0

Contest odds

Ribas 29/20 (+150)
Namajunas 11/20 (-180)

Chance of winning

38.75% 61.25%

The tape

30
Age
31
5' 3" / 160 cm
Height
5' 5" / 165 cm
66.1" / 168 cm
Reach
65" / 165 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 3KO 2UD 3SD 3UD 3
Form
UD 3SD 5SD 5KO 1SD 3
12
Wins
11
3
By KO
2
25
KO%
18
4
Losses
6
3
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2014
Debut
2013
34
Pro rounds
49

Current rankings @ Women’s Flyweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs. Namajunas betting preview

Bookmakers made Rose Namajunas a favourite against Amanda Ribas when they meet in their bout on Saturday 23rd March 2024 at UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs. Namajunas.

She is currently 11/20 (-180) to win the bout outright, while you can get 29/20 (+150) on Amanda Ribas if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 62% chance of Namajunas winning while giving Ribas a 38% chance.

Namajunas opened as the favourite at 57/100 (-180).

Ribas opened at 3/2 (+150) which has got wider by -19/20 (+110).

The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Women’s Flyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 125 pounds (8.75 stones or 56.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Full UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs. Namajunas Odds

Main Events

Rose Namajunas is currently 11/20 (-180) to beat Amanda Ribas, while Ribas is currently 29/20 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Main Card

Edmen Shahbazyan is made a favourite at 1/2 (-200) to come out the victor in a fight against AJ Dobson, while Dobson is currently 6/4 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Payton Talbott sits at 4/5 (-130) to win against Cameron Saaiman, while Saaiman is currently 20/21 (-110) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Billy Quarantillo is marked at 4/9 (-230) to be victorious against Gabriel Miranda, while Miranda is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Fernando Padilla is currently 8/11 (-140) to defeat Luis Pajuelo, while Pajuelo is currently 21/20 (+100) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Prelims

Trey Ogden is made a favourite at 8/11 (-140) to beat Kurt Holobaugh, while Holobaugh is currently 21/20 (+100) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Davey Grant sits at 4/6 (-150) to come out the victor in a fight against Cody Gibson, while Gibson is currently 11/10 (+110) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Steven Nguyen is marked at 1/2 (-200) to win against Jarno Errens, while Errens is currently 6/4 (+150) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Dariya Zheleznyakova is currently 8/11 (-140) to be victorious against Montserrat Rendon, while Rendon is currently 21/20 (+100) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Ribas vs Namajunas Head To Head

Amanda Ribas steps into the octagon with a record of 12 wins, 4 loses and 0 draws, 3 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 4 by submission.

Rose Namajunas will make her way to the cage with a record of 11 wins, 6 loses and 0 draws, with 2 of those wins by knock out and 5 by submission.

The stats suggest Ribas has a slight advantage in power over Namajunas, with a 25% knock out percentage over Namajunas' 18%.

Amanda Ribas is the younger woman by 1 year, at 30 years old.

Namajunas has a height advantage of 2 inches over Ribas. Despite this, she has 1-inch reach advantage.

Ribas is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 1 fewer fights, and made her debut in 2014, 1 year and 2 months later than Namajunas, whose first professional fight was in 2013. She has fought 15 less professional rounds, 34 to Namajunas' 49.

Ribas vs Namajunas betting form

Ribas has beaten 3 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going to the judges twice.

In her last fight, she won against Luana Pinheiro at UFC Fight Night – Allen vs Craig on 18th November 2023 by knockout in the 3rd round at UFC Apex, Las Vegas, United States.

Previous to that, she had been beaten by Maycee Barber at UFC Fight Night – Emmett vs. Topuria on 24th June 2023 by knockout in the 2nd round at : VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville.

Going into that contest, she had won against Viviane Araujo at UFC 285 on 4th March 2023 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.

Before that, she had lost to Katlyn Chookagian at UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Rakić on 14th May 2022 by split decision in their 3 round contest at UFC APEX, Las Vegas.

She had beat Virna Jandiroba at UFC 267 on 30th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest.

Namajunas has beaten 3 of her last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.

In her last fight, she Manon Fiorot at UFC Fight Night Paris – Gane vs. Spivac on 2nd September 2023 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Accor Arena, Paris, France.

Previous to that, she had been beaten by Carla Esparza at UFC 274 on 7th May 2022 by split decision in their UFC Women’s Strawweight championship fight at Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Going into that contest, she had defeated Weili Zhang at UFC 268 on 6th November 2021 by split decision in their UFC Women’s Strawweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York City, United States.

Before that, she had won against Weili Zhang at UFC 261 on 24th April 2021 by knockout in the 1st round in their UFC Women’s Strawweight championship fight at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville.

She had defeated Jessica Andrade at UFC 251 on 11th July 2020 by split decision in their 3 round contest at UFC Fight Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Amanda Ribas has been fighting more than Rose Namajunas.

Amanda Ribas last fought 3 months and 12 days ago, while Rose Namajunas' last outing was 5 months and 28 days ago.

Ribas' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years and 4 months, meaning she has been fighting on average every 5 months and 19 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 14 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.8 rounds on average.

Namajunas' last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 7 months and 19 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 8 months and 22 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 17 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.4 rounds on average.

Ribas vs Namajunas Odds History

All Betting Markets

Brazil flag
United States flag
5 rounds @ Women’s Flyweight
Winner
Main Card
Winner
United States flag
Payton Talbott
Talbott
vs
Saaiman
Cameron Saaiman
3 rounds @ Bantamweight
Winner
United States flag
Brazil flag
Billy Quarantillo
Quarantillo
vs
Miranda
Gabriel Miranda
3 rounds @ Featherweight
Winner
Peru flag
Mexico flag
Luis Pajuelo
Pajuelo
vs
Padilla
Fernando Padilla
3 rounds @ Featherweight
Winner

All UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs. Namajunas odds

UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs. Namajunas Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
Ribas vs NamajunasSaturday, 23 March 2024Amanda Ribas29/20(+150)Rose Namajunas11/20(-180)
Shahbazyan vs DobsonSaturday, 23 March 2024Edmen Shahbazyan1/2(-200)AJ Dobson6/4(+150)
Talbott vs SaaimanSaturday, 23 March 2024Payton Talbott4/5(-130)Cameron Saaiman20/21(-110)
Quarantillo vs MirandaSaturday, 23 March 2024Billy Quarantillo4/9(-230)Gabriel Miranda13/8(+160)
Pajuelo vs PadillaSaturday, 23 March 2024Luis Pajuelo21/20(+100)Fernando Padilla8/11(-140)