Jun 29 2024
Saturday

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States

5 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
22-6-0

Walks out:

2024-06-30T04:10:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

23-8-0

Contest odds

McGregor 19/20 (-110)
Chandler 41/50 (-120)

Chance of winning

48.27% 51.73%

The tape

35
Age
38
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
68.9" / 175 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 1KO 2KO 1SUB 4KO 2
Form
SUB 3KO 2UD 3KO 2KO 1
22
Wins
23
19
By KO
11
86
KO%
48
6
Losses
8
2
Stopped
4
0
Draws
0
2008
Debut
2009
45
Pro rounds
68

Current rankings @ Welterweight

-
-
-
FOX
-
-
Fox Sports 1
-
-
FX
-
-
Fox Sports 2
-

UFC 303 betting preview

Bookmakers made Michael Chandler a slight favourite against Conor McGregor when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 29th June 2024 at UFC 303.

He is currently 41/50 (-120) to win the clash outright, while you can get 19/20 (-110) on Conor McGregor if you fancy the slight upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 52% chance of Chandler winning while giving McGregor a 48% chance.

Chandler opened as the favourite at 9/10 (-110) however, that price has now got wider by 23/-25 (+110).

McGregor opened at 9/10 (-110) which has shorten by 21/-20 (+100).

The fight is scheduled for 5 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 170 pounds (11.9 stones or 77.27 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Full UFC 303 Odds

Main Event

Michael Chandler is currently 41/50 (-120) to beat Conor McGregor, while McGregor is currently 19/20 (-110) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Jamahal Hill is made a favourite at 41/50 (-120) to come out the victor in a fight against Carlos Ulberg, while Ulberg is currently 49/50 (-100) to win if you fancy the slight upset.

Main Card

Joseph Pyfer sits at 1/2 (-200) to win against Marc Andr Barriault, while Barriault is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Mayra Bueno Silva is marked at 4/9 (-230) to be victorious against Macy Chiasson, while Chiasson is currently 15/8 (+190) to win if you fancy the upset.

Ian Machado Garry is currently 7/10 (-140) to defeat Michael Page, while Page is currently 23/20 (+110) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Prelims

Andre Fili is made a favourite at 8/15 (-190) to beat Cub Swanson, while Swanson is currently 11/8 (+140) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Gillian Robertson sits at 4/9 (-230) to come out the victor in a fight against Michelle Waterson-Gomez, while Waterson is currently 7/4 (+180) to win if you fancy the upset.

Rei Tsuruya is marked at 1/4 (-400) to win against Carlos Hernandez, while Hernandez is currently 3/1 (+300) to win if you fancy the big upset.

Ricky Simon is currently 4/9 (-230) to be victorious against Vinicius Oliveira, while Oliveira is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.

Payton Talbott is made a favourite at 1/5 (-500) to defeat Yanis Ghemmouri, while Ghemmouri is currently 7/2 (+350) to win if you fancy the big upset.

Martin Buday sits at 2/5 (-250) to beat Andrei Arlovski, while Arlovski is currently 7/4 (+180) to win if you fancy the upset.

Charles Jourdain is marked at 1/2 (-200) to come out the victor in a fight against Jean Silva, while Silva is currently 13/8 (+160) to win if you fancy the small upset.

McGregor vs Chandler Head To Head

Conor McGregor steps into the octagon with a record of 22 wins, 6 losses and 0 draws, 19 of those wins coming by the way of knock out and 1 by submission.

Michael Chandler will make his way to the cage with a record of 23 wins, 8 losses and 0 draws, 11 of those wins coming by knock out and 7 by submission.

The stats suggest McGregor has a massive power advantage over Chandler, boasting a 86% knock out percentage over Chandler's 48%.

McGregor is currently 13/10 (+130) to get the knockout.

Conor McGregor is the younger man by 3 years, at 35 years old.

McGregor has a height advantage of 1 inch over Chandler. This also extends to a 5-inch reach advantage.

McGregor is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 3 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2008, 1 year and 5 months earlier than Chandler, whose first professional fight was in 2009. He has fought 23 less professional rounds, 45 to Chandler's 68.

McGregor vs Chandler betting form

Conor McGregor has stopped 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 on 10th July 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Dustin Poirier at UFC 257 on 23rd January 2021 by knockout in the 2nd round at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Going into that contest, he had won against Donald Cerrone at UFC 246 on 18th January 2020 by knockout in the 1st round at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

Before that, he had been defeated by Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 on 6th October 2018 by submission in the 4th round in their UFC Lightweight championship fight at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.

He had beaten Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 on 12th November 2016 by knockout in the 2nd round in their UFC Lightweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York.

Michael Chandler has stopped 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he lost to Dustin Poirier at UFC 281 on 12th November 2022 by submission in the 3rd round at Madison Square Garden, New York City, United States.

Previous to that, he had defeated Tony Ferguson at UFC 274 on 7th May 2022 by knockout in the 2nd round at Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Justin Gaethje at UFC 268 on 6th November 2021 by unanimous decision in their 3 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York City, United States.

Before that, he had been defeated by Charles Oliveira at UFC 262 on 15th May 2021 by knockout in the 2nd round in their UFC Lightweight championship fight at Toyota Center, Houston.

He was victorious against Dan Hooker at UFC 257 on 23rd January 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Who's been more active?

In terms of recent activity, Michael Chandler has been fighting more than Conor McGregor.

Conor McGregor last fought 2 years, 11 months and 3 days ago, while Michael Chandler's last outing was 1 year, 7 months and 1 day ago.

McGregor's last 5 fights have come over a period of 7 years, 7 months and 1 day, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 6 months and 8 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 10 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2 rounds on average.

Chandler's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 21 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 4 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 11 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on McGregor vs Chandler Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to walk out at around 4:10 AM UTC , which is 12:10 AM EST or 9:10 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 5:10 AM BST in the UK.

McGregor vs Chandler Odds History

All Betting Markets

Ireland flag
United States flag
5 rounds @ Welterweight
Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds

All UFC 303 odds

UFC 303 Odds
Fight Fight Date Fighter 1 Fighter 1 Winning Odds Fighter 2 Fighter 2 Winning Odds
McGregor vs ChandlerSaturday, 29 June 2024Conor McGregor19/20(-110)Michael Chandler41/50(-120)
Hill vs UlbergSaturday, 29 June 2024Jamahal Hill41/50(-120)Carlos Ulberg49/50(-100)
Pyfer vs BarriaultSaturday, 29 June 2024Joseph Pyfer1/2(-200)Marc Andr Barriault13/8(+160)
Silva vs ChiassonSaturday, 29 June 2024Mayra Bueno Silva4/9(-230)Macy Chiasson15/8(+190)
Garry vs PageSaturday, 29 June 2024Ian Machado Garry7/10(-140)Michael Page23/20(+110)